Machined from the lightest structural metal available, AZ31B Magnesium Alloy. The TRO designs Superleggera Version of the V2 oil filter cover weighs over 35% less than the Ducati part!
TRO Designs have engineered an oil filter cover that allows for a much faster and safer removal of the cover compared to the OEM part.
Features of the Mg Alloy TRO designs Oil Filter Cover for Ducati V2's:
- Removable pin design allows easier and safer filter cover removal
- Intricately CNC milled from billet AZ31B Magnesium Alloy
- Chromate Conversion Coating finish
- Includes (2X) Viton O-Rings and a 416 Stainless Steel Pin
- 35% Lighter than stock Ducati part (24.4 g vs. 37.7 g)
The surface of the part has been treated with a Chromate Conversion Coating to prevent corrosion of the Magnesium alloy. The finish has natural variations in color due to the conversion process - similar to old Porsche 911 engine cases.
|DUCATI PANIGALE V2||All Years
|DUCATI PANIGALE 899/959/1199/1299||All Years