TRO Designs have engineered a tool to make bearing replacement a smooth operation on your Ducati. More functional than the average bearing driver and better looking too.
Features of the TRO designs Ducati Eccentric Hub Bearing Driver:
- Precision Machined indicator grooves show when bearings are fully installed
- Intricately CNC turned and milled from 6061-T6 Aluminum won't scratch the soft Aluminum of the Eccentric Hub
- Available in Red or Hard Anodize (Charcoal Color). Hard Anodize offers superior wear resistance
- Unique Aerospace style webs
- Circular hammering ring allows alternating hammer blows towards the bearing outer race where the force needs to be concentrated. In contrast to most drivers that are easier to get the bearing "cockeyed"
- Large 72 mm (2.834") OD
Video showing the tool installing the needle roller bearing (chain/sprocket side bearing) and the indicator function:
Full DIY Tutorial on removing and replacing the eccentric hub bearings on a Ducati single sided swingarm: