TRO Designs have engineered the lightest 3/8" Ratchet on the market.
Features of the TRO designs Superlight Ratchet:
- CNC Milled 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum Chassis
- Gloss Carbon Fiber overwrapped handle
- Total weight is 72g! Typical ratchets this size weigh 200-300g
- Extremely low "back-drag" ratchet mechanism
- Rated for M8 fasteners @ 35 N-m (25.8 ft-lbs) of Torque (25,000 Fatigue Cycles)
- TSA approved for carryon luggage. Total tool length is 177.8 mm (7")
The Superlight's geometry was derived from Topology Optimization to remove material where there is no stress, achieving the ultimate in stiffness to mass. Designed specifically for travelling motorcyclists - because there's some places you can only get by bike, and lighter is always better.