TRO Designs have engineered the Lightest 3/8" Ratchet on the market.
CONTACT US TO BE ADDED TO A PREORDER LIST
Features of the TRO designs Superleggera Ratchet:
- Titanium Flex Head CNC Milled from Ti-6AL-4V (Grade 5)
- CNC Milled 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum Chassis
- AVAILABLE IN STUBBY or FULL LENGTH SIZE
- Gloss Carbon Fiber overwrapped handle
- Integral Magnetic 1/4" Hex Bit Driver in the bottom of the handle
- Total weight is 66g (Stubby) or 83g (Full Size)! Typical ratchets this size weigh 250-300g
- Extremely low "back-drag" ratchet mechanism
- Rated for M8 fasteners @ 35 N-m (25.8 ft-lbs) of Torque (25,000 Fatigue Cycles)
- This is to provide a large factor of safety.
- TSA approved for carryon luggage. Total tool length is 177.8 mm (7")
The Superleggera's (Superlight in Italian) geometry was derived from Topology Optimization to remove material where there is no stress, achieving the ultimate in stiffness to mass. Designed specifically for travelling motorcyclists - because there's some places you can only get by bike, and lighter is always better.